hey !

hey, thanks for stopping by! you're alright.

January 05, 2011

9. San Martin de los Andes, Argentina.

Good evening,

First of all, let’s stay in Argentina !

This is one of the only countries where you feel that you are living in a continent itself.  The Lake District or 7 Lagos in Spanish is surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains close to the Andes and the boarder of Chile. I spent a week in this region particularly in luxury hotels starting from San Carlos de Bariloche, Villa la Angostura and ending in San Martin de los Andes.

I took this picture (06 April 2010 in San Martin de los Andes) from the balcony of my room at the hotel “Rio Hermoso” and understood the sense of these words when I had a look at my picture. The pink and purple colors of the sunset reflected in the beautiful river were only amazing.


Peace.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment