hey !

hey, thanks for stopping by! you're alright.

January 06, 2011

8. San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Hej Hej !

Let's cross the board and go to Chile. A country where I spent only a week and where I will definitely come back for more.

Leaving Bolivia after my road trip in the Salar of Uyuni, I was arriving in San Pedro de Atacama, North Chile.
Unfortunately, I only spent a day in SP due to a bus I had to catch to go to Santiago de Chile .. Lucky me I had the chance to go around especially the Moon Valley.

I did not have the time to practice sand board which I deeply regret but I decided to post a picture, for those who enjoyed it..


No, really the magical sightseeing between mountains and sand is something unforgettable when it comes to sunset in San Pedro de Atacama.


By the way, I recommend a movie about stars and Pinochet's dictatorship which is called : Nostalgia De La Luz.

San Pedro de Atacama, unique spot on Earth.

Night mates !

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment